Saturday, April 9, 2011

Signing Off . . .


Greetings friends and fans:

The time has come for Indy's Painfully Objective Political Analysis (iPOPA) to ride off into the sunset.

Long-time readers will say, "Yeah, we heard this before! iPOPA closed up shop only to come roaring back." You got me. I got spurred back into action because of my inability to stay silent on "the untold stories."

But this time things are different.

I recently joined the staff of Congressman Andre Carson as district director, and I intend to put all of my time and mental energy into that effort. This is also why you won't see me as commentator for WRTV-6's Friday Rountable or on Fox's Face-Off in the future.

Being a blogger and media commentator has been incredibly rewarding, but nowhere near as much as the work I'm doing now, and I say this only eight days into the job.

I will see you all in the neighborhood!

Chris


Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

Mann Law, P.C. said...

Congrats on the new position. I know you will serve the people well.

Bradley said...

I haven't really commented on your blog (maybe once or twice, I don't remember), but I have enjoyed your commetary whether on television, on the Watchblog, or on IPOPA. Good luck Chris!

Aleea said...

Best of luck my friend.

varangianguard said...

Congratulations!

Especially since Rep. Carson seems likely to soon become my Congressman (yay!).

Unigov said...

Wow, good luck - from a former blogger who never runs out of things to say, but got tired of trying to publicly make my points.

IB Team said...

Aw, so sad to see you go. Good luck!

http://www.oakleysunglasseshut.org/ said...

I find you very talented. As you learn a lot..oakley gasket frames black
sunglasses hut